Treated, Painted, Urethane, Z Metal and Metal
Portable Utility Sheds / Utility Storage Building
The Derksen Portable Utility Shed features the industry standard gable roof. It is available in 8′, 10′, 12′, 14′ and 16′ widths . It comes standard with 6′-3″ walls and can be purchased with the optional extra high 7′-8″ walls. The 8′-wide models features a single wood door, the larger models include a double wood door. Windows are not included.
Styles Of Portable Utility Sheds
Derksen Portable Utility Features
- On Treated and Painted product line, exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum strength and no rust spots or stains.
- The 2×4 reinforced doors are designed to seal out rain and rodents and are key locked for your protection.
- Series of air vents positioned to create optimum circulation and temperature control.
- All exposed material is pressure treated.
- On the metal product line, all metal used is 29 gauge commercial metal.
- All buildings come with locks and keys.
Derksen Portable Utility Pricing
If you need a storage building for those yard tools and equipment or a building that can be converted into an workshop or cabin, the Derksen Portable Utility Building is the most affordable solution!
DERKSEN SIZES, PRICES AND RENT-TO-OWN PRICING
Add A Dormer System To Derksen Building
A Dormer is roofed structure, often containing a window, that projects vertically beyond the plane of a pitched roof. Derken’s Dormer System is used to create window openings in the roof of our buildings. You can add a dormer system to our utility sheds and cabins.