Standard/Regular, Boxed Eave and Vertical
The Carolina Carport is available in 13 different color options to match almost any existing structure. They are available in 14 or 12 gauge steel. The 12 gauge units have a 20-year limited warranty on rust through of framing-assuming normal care and maintenance of materials.
Carolina Carports Metal Carport
- Widths available from 12’ – 40’
- 14 Gauge Galvanized Square Tube Framing with optional 12 Guage Galvanized Square Tube Framing (which gives you a 20 year rust through warranty)
- 29 gauge metal sheeting roof with optional 26 gauge
- Anchored for free to the ground, asphalt or concrete
- Center and corner braces
- Unlimited Length
- Leg Heights form 6’ – 14’
- Engineered Certification up to 130mph Winds
- Industry standard length for a metal carport is 21ft. Enterprise Center can customize the length starting from 21′ and extending the length by 5’ framing increments
- Can Be Placed On Your Level Ground, Asphalt or Cement Prepared Slab
Free Delivery and Set-Up
Enterprise Center offers FREE delivery and installation on Carolina Carports Metal Carports, with no hidden charges or fees, in 24 different states in the USA. Those states include: Alabama, Arkansas, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia and West Virginia.
Carolina Carports Metal Colors
Carolina Carports Metal Carport Pricing
If you need a metal carport for your cars, trucks, SUV’s or other family vehicles, the Carolina Metal Carport is the most affordable solution!